My Divine Note #100 - God held my hand: My testimony - Isaiah 45:5

November 21, 2010
Isaiah 45:5 I am the LORD, there is no other; there is no God but Me. I will strengthen you, though you do not know me.

On May 2, 2006, I looked into my eyes and I saw my soul. I was terrified because I was facing a major health crisis and I wasn’t able to maintain the strength and self-sufficiency that characterized my entire life.

Before walking into the laboratory to face a cold, clinical MRI machine, I glanced into the dressing room’s mirror and realized that I was not in control on many fronts. Plus, my child had stayed behind crying because she wasn't allowed to enter the testing area.

I was terrified.

I looked into the mirror and said, “Oh, God, please help me, I am so scared and I don’t know what to do, please help…” Those words changed my life. The best way to describe it is that I saw my soul through the window of my eyes.

It was amazing…

Then I entered the testing room…

As I lay flat on the bed entering the MRI cylinder, waves of terror hit me. Normally I’m not claustrophobic, but I was terrified. This surprised me (after all I like to control everything). I closed my eyes and the most incredible thing happened: I saw my hand in God’s hand in a picture frame.

God was holding my hand!

Immediately the panic attack subsided. The picture frame image of God’s hand wrapped around my hand appeared to me a total of three times.

I didn’t know what to think, but I knew that it was God reaching out for me.

I walked out of the testing center a different person. I told my daughter that I was going to give God control of my life. She thought it was an excellent idea since she had been praying for me... But I didn’t tell her I had seen God’s hand until several weeks later. I had to process what happened…

My entire life changed.

I returned to church, I desired to learn more about God. I started reading my Bible and asking God to open my eyes to understand it. It has been the journey of my life.
I hold on to God’s hand tightly. 

I've written about this experience, visit my blogs ...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Divine Devotions: The test really is simple

Following Jesus is for sinners, unbelievers and those who aren't perfect. – Matthew 9:13

Why I write this blog