How great thou art? or How great is our God? Psalm 98:4

July 24, 2011
Psalm 98:4 (GW) Shout happily to the LORD, all the earth. Break out into joyful singing, and make music.

A young country music star belted out a very touching version of the gospel great “How Great Thou Art” and created a sensation across all music lovers. The video went viral as thousands watched it on the internet.

Worshipping God is one of the beautiful ways we express our devotion for him. We will be worshipping the Lord in eternity, so I think it’s a good idea to get used to it. When the Holy Spirit is in the house [or anywhere], it doesn’t matter who you are – you will feel his powerful, all-encompassing presence and it will stir your soul. Don’t fight it, instead embrace it and lift up your hands to praise God!

I can no longer attend a church service and sit or stand quietly when I feel the power of God in the house – I just can’t go along with religious customs that put restrictions such as traditional or contemporary on worship.

After all, I will not be stopped from worshipping God in heaven.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Divine Devotions: The test really is simple

Following Jesus is for sinners, unbelievers and those who aren't perfect. – Matthew 9:13

Why I write this blog