The top 10 things I know about God - Psalm 118:14

April 30, 2011

Psalm 118:14 The LORD is my strength and my song. He is my savior.

On May 2, 2011 I celebrate five years since the Lord changed my life. As I look back, I realize that these have been the most on-purpose and fulfilling years of my existence. I will be recording the journey in a detailed way so that I will always remember the things God has done for my family, but I want to share the following things that I know for sure.

1. I am not the person I was

2. I have unshakable peace through storms

3. God is real; God is personal

4. God wants to know our hearts and he wants to share his heart with us, consequently Bible study and sharing with believers is vital

5. God eases us into the journey with him

6. If we are serious about passionately serving him, God will make radical changes in us – it’s called sanctification and it’s not easy

7. God will clean up the hurts of our lives so we can be effective in representing him

8. Expect conflict, your own sin nature rearing its ugly head and intense spiritual warfare. He will help us get up and stay connected to him if we're passionate and real with him

9. Our agenda (personal, professional, ministry) will be radically changed to conform to his plans

10. Surrendering ourselves to God’s will is the ultimate sign of strength and not weakness

Words cannot thank the Savior of my soul for all he has done in my life.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I write this blog

Getting the things done you’d rather not do