Twelve Gifts From God | SALVATION OF YOUR SOUL


SALVATION OF YOUR SOUL



Psalm 62:7 
My salvation and my significance depend ultimately on God; the core of my strength, my shelter, is in the True God. 

Psalm 85:7 
O Eternal One, show us Your unfailing love; give us what we truly need: Your salvation. 

Psalm 85:9 
Without a doubt, His salvation is near for those who revere Him so that He will be with us again and all His glory will fill this land. 

Psalm 96:2 
Sing to the Eternal of all the good things He’s done. Bless His name; broadcast the good news of His salvation each and every day. 

Luke 19:9 
Jesus told him, “This shows that salvation has come to this home today. This man was one of the lost sons of Abraham, and I, the Messiah,* have come to search for and to save such souls as his.” 

John 3:14-17 
And as Moses in the wilderness lifted up the bronze image of a serpent on a pole, even so I must be lifted up upon a pole, so that anyone who believes in me will have eternal life. 

For God loved the world so much that he gave his only Son so that anyone who believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 

God did not send his Son into the world to condemn it, but to save it. 

Acts 4:12 
There is salvation in no one else! Under all heaven there is no other name for men to call upon to save them.” 

1 Corinthians 1:24 
But God has opened the eyes of those called to salvation, both Jews and Gentiles, to see that Christ is the mighty power of God to save them; Christ himself is the center of God’s wise plan for their salvation. 

1 Peter 1:9-10 
And your further reward for trusting him will be the salvation of your souls. This salvation was something the prophets did not fully understand. Though they wrote about it, they had many questions as to what it all could mean. 

Revelation 7:10 
And they were shouting with a mighty shout, “Salvation comes from our God upon the throne, and from the Lamb.” 



When I began this series of gifts, I prayed for inspiration. But it wasn't until a few days ago that I knew that God's ultimate gift to us is the eternal salvation of our souls through Jesus Christ. We live on! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I write this blog

Following Jesus is for sinners, unbelievers and those who aren't perfect. – Matthew 9:13

The top 10 things I know about God - Psalm 118:14