One word: DO




How do 17 days zip by so fast?

The first two weeks of 2014 are history. What have I done? I've been fighting flu complications for the past four weeks, but that hasn't stopped goal planning.

I wrote down 3 professional goals and 3 personal goals in December. I also pulled together resources and ideas to help me achieve the things I'm planning.

But at the end of day, the only thing that matters is to DO what I say I'm going to do. 

I can make all the to-do lists, plans and preparations, but will I do what say I'm going to do? 

Joining a group of like-minded people is what I needed. So I joined the OneWord365.com community by choosing one word for 2014. I've chosen a word before, but I had never chosen a verb like DO.

Do requires action.

Action accomplishes what I want to DO!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Divine Devotions: The test really is simple

Why I write this blog

Following Jesus is for sinners, unbelievers and those who aren't perfect. – Matthew 9:13