Blaming God for the things we fail to do - Proverbs 19:3



Proverbs 19:3 People ruin their lives by their own foolishness and then are angry at the Lord. 

If we don't put effort into actively planning and making things happen in our lives, what we really want will never happen.  

Believers often say, "If God wills ..."  The Lord gave us brains and the capacity to make decisions. But we'll never have the pleasures of achieving goals if we make God responsible for action instead of ourselves.  

God actively participates when we step out to do.

In my case, God has pulled people and circumstances together for my benefit in big and small ways while I've been actively pursuing my goals - professional, personal and in ministry. But I had to DO! There was action on my part! 

We either become better or bitter. 

We make it difficult for God to use our gifting when we are lazy, lack goals or motivation. We won't be successful in any area of our life if we make others or circumstances responsible. 

It's still early in the year to plan, do and get excited about your life! 

Get moving!

Do!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Divine Devotions: The test really is simple

Why I write this blog

The 3 best days of my life - so far. Based on Acts 17:27