Stop your mind and mouth



Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ, because he gives me strength. 

I went down that tricky and dirty path called offense before I remembered that the Lord Jesus Christ can strengthen my world and direct my words if I only ask. 

Think of the families that would still be together, of the companies that would reach financial goals and of the wars that would be avoided if we called on the Lord first. 

The Bible commands us to think a new way. 

Romans 12:2 Do not be shaped by this world; instead be changed within by a new way of thinking. Then you will be able to decide what God wants for you; you will know what is good and pleasing to him and what is perfect. 

Try it. 

You'll like it. 

And peace might just prevail around you! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting the things done you’d rather not do

Why I write this blog

The top 10 things I know about God - Psalm 118:14