March the time away


My Word for 2014 – DO!

One quarter of 2014 is history. Three months arrived, unfolded and ended. Poof. Gone. Time continues.

March has been a challenge. It was sad.

Death marched in.

I said good-bye to two people who touched my life in deep and meaningful ways.

Two lives ended in very different ways. One death rocked my world. Death arrived in a shocking way.

Death took another life too soon. Heartbreaking.

Death is no respecter of time regardless of circumstance. It’s good to love well and be in important moments.

I spent the month writing, reading and attending classes to enhance my compassion skills. 

I attended worship services in order to share Communion in community. I do like it.

I spent quality time ministering to the ill. I've learned much about how much I don’t understand when it comes to doing God’s will.
I also know that I get to do sacred work for God, and that amazes me. 

My life changed from one minute to the next. But I am in a serene place as that journey unfolds. I trust God.

I spent time with lots of people who matter, I talked to and exchanged messages with my child who celebrated her March birthday, and my online ministry rocked out.

My declutter project kicked into high gear as I had home improvements made. Lots of stuff was recycled, organized or given away.

Yes. Do is becoming part of my life. The word is written on the weekly calendar of my life so I never forget to do.

If I don’t do, it just doesn't get done.

 And I don’t want to miss doing what matters. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Divine Devotions: The test really is simple

Why I write this blog

The 3 best days of my life - so far. Based on Acts 17:27