Twelve Gifts from God | Purpose

John 15:4 TLB

PURPOSE


Take care to live in me, and let me live in you. For a branch can’t produce fruit when severed from the vine. Nor can you be fruitful apart from me.


When you fully comprehend that there is more to life than just here and now, and you realize that life is just preparation for eternity, you will begin to live differently. You will start living in the light of eternity, and that will color how you handle every relationship, task, and circumstance. Suddenly, many activities, goals, and even problems that seemed so important will appear trivial, petty, and unworthy of your attention. The closer you live to God, the smaller everything else appears.  – Pastor Rick Warren from The Purpose Driven Life

Check back to read The Twelve Gifts of God through Christmas Day. His gifts to us are immeasurable and His love infinite. He is the reason we celebrate Christmas.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Divine Devotions: The test really is simple

Why I write this blog

The 3 best days of my life - so far. Based on Acts 17:27