31 Days of Your Word


Day 1
Peace
Psalm 29:11 The Voice 
We ask You, Eternal One, to give strength to Your people; Eternal One, bless them with the gift of peace

Day 2
What The Lord wants
Micah 6:8 NCV
The Lord has told you, human, what is good; he has told you what he wants from you: to do what is right to other people, love being kind to others, and live humbly, obeying your God.

Day 3
Bless The Lord
Praise to the Lord of Love
Psalm 103:1 NCV
All that I am, praise the Lord; everything in me, praise his holy name.

Day 4
He is always there
Psalm 121:3-4 TLB
He will never let me stumble, slip, or fall. For he is always watching, never sleeping.

Day 5
The beauty of heaven
Revelation 21:21 The Voice 
The twelve gates were twelve pearls, each gate expertly crafted from a single beautiful pearl. And the city street was pure gold, yet it was as transparent as glass.

Day 6
I will not fear
Psalm 56:3 CEV
but even when I am afraid, I keep on trusting you.

Day 7
I belong to God
1 Corinthians 3:23 NCV
And you belong to Christ, and Christ belongs to God.

Day 8
What wisdom looks like
James 3:17 TLB
But the wisdom that comes from heaven is first of all pure and full of quiet gentleness. Then it is peace-loving and courteous. It allows discussion and is willing to yield to others; it is full of mercy and good deeds. It is wholehearted and straightforward and sincere.

Day 9
Give myself humbly to You, God.
James 4:7-8 TLB
So give yourselves humbly to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you. And when you draw close to God, God will draw close to you. Wash your hands, you sinners, and let your hearts be filled with God alone to make them pure and true to him.

Day 10
When I need strength
Philippians 4:13 CEV
Christ gives me the strength to face anything.

Day 11
There's only a heartbeat between here and eternity
Hebrews 9:27 The Voice
Just as mortals are appointed to die once and then to experience a judgment.

Day 12
Live in Him
John 15:4 TLB
Take care to live in me, and let me live in you. For a branch can’t produce fruit when severed from the vine. Nor can you be fruitful apart from me.

Day 13
Faith
Mark 9:23 The Voice
Jesus: What do you mean, “If there’s anything?” All things are possible, if you only believe.

Day 14
You are my all
Psalm 73:25 
For all my wanting, I don’t have anyone but You in heaven. There is nothing on earth that I desire other than You.

Day 15
My strength
Psalm 73:26 The Voice
I admit how broken I am in body and spirit, but God is my strength, and He will be mine forever.

Day 16
In my weakness
2 Corinthians 12:9 The Voice
But he told me: “My kindness is all you need. My power is strongest when you are weak.” So I will brag even more about my weaknesses in order that Christ’s power will live in me.

Day 17
My brief time on earth
Psalm 39:4,6-7
(TLB) - 4 Lord, help me to realize how brief my time on earth will be. Help me to know that I am here for but a moment more.
(The Voice) 6 In truth, each of us journeys through life like a shadow. We busy ourselves accomplishing nothing, piling up assets we can never keep; We can’t even know who will end up with those things.
(TLB) 7 And so, Lord, my only hope is in you.

Day 18
No one but God cares
Psalm 23:1 The Voice
The Eternal is my shepherd, He cares for me always. 

Day 19
Your love, Lord
Psalm 89:1 The Voice
I will sing of Your unfailing love, Eternal One, forever. 
I will speak of Your faithfulness to all generations.

Day 20
In my sadness
Psalm 31:9 TLB
O Lord, have mercy on me in my anguish. My eyes are red from weeping; my health is broken from sorrow. I am pining away with grief; my years are shortened, drained away because of sadness. My sins have sapped my strength; I stoop with sorrow and with shame.

Day 21
Knowing your love!
Psalm 117:1-2 TLB
Praise the Lord, all nations everywhere. Praise him, all the peoples of the earth. For he loves us very dearly, and his truth endures. Praise the Lord.

Day 22
Pining for maturity
Ephesians 4:13 The Voice
These ministries will continue until we are unified in faith and filled with the knowledge of the Son of God, until we stand mature in His teachings and fully formed in the likeness of the Anointed, our Liberating King.

Day 23
Eternal life
1 John 5:12 TLB
So whoever has God’s Son has life; whoever does not have his Son, does not have life.

Day 24
Living in the Spirit
Galatians 5:25 TLB
If we are living now by the Holy Spirit’s power, let us follow the Holy Spirit’s leading in every part of our lives.

Day 25
Deeper understanding of you, Lord
2 Thessalonians 3:5 TLB
May the Lord bring you into an ever deeper understanding of the love of God and of the patience that comes from Christ.

Day 26
Seasons of our life: He never fails
Lamentations 3:21-24 TLB
Yet there is one ray of hope: his compassion never ends. It is only the Lord’s mercies that have kept us from complete destruction. Great is his faithfulness; his loving-kindness begins afresh each day. My soul claims the Lord as my inheritance; therefore I will hope in him.

Day 27
It is for God to decide
Romans 9:18 TLB
So when and where God decides to show mercy is completely up to Him. Likewise, when He chooses to harden one’s heart, how can we argue?

Day 28
Big faith
Romans 10:17 CEV
No one can have faith without hearing the message about Christ.

Day 29
Heaven's poetry
Ephesians 2:10 The Voice
For we are the product of His hand, heaven’s poetry etched on lives, created in the Anointed, Jesus, to accomplish the good works God arranged long ago.

Day 30
May I never forget
Psalm 119:43 TLB
 May I never forget your words, for they are my only hope.

Day 31
God can do it.
Psalm 145:16 The Voice
The desires of every living thing are met by Your open hand.



                          




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I write this blog

My Divine Devotions: The test really is simple

The top 10 things I know about God - Psalm 118:14