Life in the shadow of His wings - Psalm 63:7♥

5/11/2011
Psalm 63:7 You have been my help. In the shadow of your wings, I sing joyfully. ♥

Life is so much easier and sweeter when we realize that God has a hand in all the amazing things that happen in our lives and in the lives of our family. Today I had a conversation with an acquaintance that made me realize how beautiful it is to be aware and acknowledge that God takes care of all the details of my life.

She told me how her son keeps getting the right college financial aid package year after year and she can’t explain it. She marveled at what “luck” he has had. I replied, "I call that the grace of God." She replied, "It's what it is. I don't know." 

For it’s by God’s hand that circumstances benefit our lives – after all he works all things together for our good. How amazing it would be if this person opened her eyes to see that God has her son under the shadow of his wings.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Divine Devotions: The test really is simple

Following Jesus is for sinners, unbelievers and those who aren't perfect. – Matthew 9:13

Why I write this blog