God will never fail even when I do

May 9, 2011
Psalm 103:8 The LORD is merciful! He is kind and patient, and his love never fails. ♥
Psalm 23:6 Your goodness and unfailing love will pursue me all the days of my life.

It has been one of those exhausting days. I haven’t taken time to pray, to take in the power of the Lord or much less thank him for the divine ways he orchestrates the details of my daily life. Instead, I chose to do things my way. I tend to specialize in “my way” knowing that it’s never the best way.

But there is something powerful about God. He never lets go especially when he knows that you truly seek his heart. He can easily let me go because he knows that I am a carnal, selfish creation. Yet he hangs on and tugs at my heart. ♥





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Divine Devotions: The test really is simple

Following Jesus is for sinners, unbelievers and those who aren't perfect. – Matthew 9:13

Why I write this blog