Wrapping up December

My one word for 2014: do 

1 Corinthians 14:32 People who speak what God has revealed must control themselves. 


I began the month visiting my daughter during Thanksgiving and returned to spend Christmas with her. I'm so glad we spent this time together. The years slip by so fast and relationships are what matter. I was reminded to be present in the important moments. 

Even though December is a nostalgic month for me, I had one of the strongest seasons ever. I made conscious decisions to not stress, over eat or spend lots of money. 

I also elected to be joyful in the power of Christ, and I made good memories with the people in my life.

God in my life
I shared several blog posts on the things I learned about God. I am always reminded of the importance of writing down all things from God (Hab 2:2).
Time as we know it exists because we celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ. The entire western world comes to a halt every Dec. 25 to celebrate the Light of our dim world. 

I asked my pastor to pray with me as I seek to step up my relationship with the Lord. Relationships take work and they evolve. We change so it's necessary to reevaluate our spiritual lives. In 2015 I will be working on the most important relationship of my life.

Final post with my 2014 word, do. 
The actions required to DO made it one of my most accomplished years! 
I achieved two of my three personal goals, which resulted in a stronger life for me. 

I'm motivated to make 2015 more fruitful with what delights God! 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Divine Devotions: The test really is simple

Why I write this blog

The 3 best days of my life - so far. Based on Acts 17:27