Where did April go?

My Word for 2014 – DO!

I usually write my monthly wrap up post a few days in advance. But this month slipped away. 

It's been a strong spiritual month. I went places with the Lord that were hard to swallow. I asked for more and I received more.  But those gifts brought more revelation. 

Frankly, it hurt...because I continue learning lessons I thought I knew.

I celebrated His deep commitment to humanity, which resulted in His crucifixion. I felt His deep love. I don't want my Easter love to end.

One thing for sure, each day I must hang on to Him for nourishment on all levels. I learned that I have much to learn. 

He is powerful. 

He is sovereign. 

It was a month of deep theological shift in my belief. That started earlier this year and it continues. 

It was a month of deep ministry to patients and others. It was a strong social media ministry month. It was a strong month caring for those I love. But I can always do much more. 

The do word keeps me strong. The decluttering project is in full swing. The Salvation Army benefitted from my closet. 

I continue reading and I also enjoyed a good movie this month, God's Not Dead, which I recommend. I rarely watch movies or TV, so I enjoyed this movie!

My struggles continue. We all fight battles and I'm no different. It was a tough month for battles! 

I thank The Lord for His unlimited patience with me. 

1 Timothy 1:15 This is a statement that can be trusted and deserves complete acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners, and I am the foremost sinner. 

May promises to be critical on several fronts. 

But I choose to trust God. I choose joy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Divine Devotions: The test really is simple

Following Jesus is for sinners, unbelievers and those who aren't perfect. – Matthew 9:13

Why I write this blog