Write it down and share it

The bucket list in my head


It's almost the end of the first quarter of 2013 and it's time to write and share goals with my readers, so I can be accountable. No more excuses. 

Sure, my life turned up-side-down during the last quarter of 2012, but that's history. On to get important things done because there are things that matter to me...and here they are:

  1. I will finish that first manuscript for my first book
  2. I will return to my lay ministry 
  3. I will restore and revive personal relationships that matter
  4. I will work on learning how to surrender to what matters to God.
I do have a few bucket list things I'd like to do this year:

  1. I'd like to finish several books I've started reading
  2. I'd like to organize my bedroom to make it my sanctuary
  3. I'd like to make my doctor happy by working out five days a week for 45 minutes...not sure if I commit but I will do my best

What's on your plate for 2013? It's the perfect time to rethink what is important. After all, we're not guaranteed tomorrow. 

Please leave a comment and share your thoughts!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Divine Devotions: The test really is simple

Why I write this blog

The 3 best days of my life - so far. Based on Acts 17:27