Celebrating 22 - Happy Birthday Jackie!


Today my daughter, Jackie, celebrates 22 years of life. She is the love, pride and joy of my life. I asked God for one wonderful daughter. He granted my wish. 


Here you are at 22
No one looks as gorgeous as you!
What a special year it is
It’s the year you leave school for show biz!
No more books, deadlines and fees
You are free to do what you please!
Gone are the tests, challenges and torments
This is the year you savor your accomplishments!
You learned how to be at the top of the world
And you sure look pretty with that hair all curled!
It has been a fun, exhilarating and trying time
You’ve learned how to cope when things didn’t rhyme…
You’ve done the things that matter most you say
Plus, you’ve paved your own way.
Mom is so very proud of you
Now let’s go shopping for our very next shoe!
Don't forget: Always rely on your Heavenly Father.
LoveU4Ever,
Mom
P.S. Parents: tell and show your children how much they mean to you! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I write this blog

The top 10 things I know about God - Psalm 118:14

My Divine Devotions: The test really is simple