A month of mindfulness

I don't want to forget that I only have a certain number of years on earth, so I'm learning how to concentrate on the things that really matter to God for my life. I look at the big picture, but I tend to rush through my daily life...consequently I miss the little things that matter.

I'm practiced mindfulness by stopping to take a photo of things that caught my eye or brought memories during March. It was fun, but hard. I added a couple of photos to make up for days when I forget to be mindful... It's a journey and I'm loving every moment of it!
March 21 - A girl needs her bling!
March 22 - My cat birthday calendar
March 23 - Love the work I do
March 24 -just 1 of the churches on my block!
March 25 - Sunday dinner was a family tradition
March 26 - Updating my style
March 1 - flowers for the birthday girl
March 11 - gift from beloved Aunt Lupe
March 17 - I love my momma!
March 15 - Know what to expect when you die. The Bible
March 6 - sporting gift from my child!
March 13 - Goes to family's house
March 19 - Art in my cube from my child's school years...
March 9 - priceless gift from a BFF
March 14 - Go when God calls Exodus 35
March 18 - Love this iPad 2
March 5 - coffee for the birthday girl
March 3 - birthday cake for the birthday girl
March 7 - the kitty king on his favorite chair
March 2 - poem for the birthday girl

March 12 - early morning on my street
March 10 - professional development
March 16 - riding the city bus is real life
March 28 - noticed this crazy Metro ad!
March 27 - count on my Bibles during workday
March 29 - Pray for drivers on cell phones!
March 31 - Exciting place to live!

March 8 - collection of bears!
March 4 - to big D
March 30 - Look who woke me up!    



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Divine Devotions: The test really is simple

Following Jesus is for sinners, unbelievers and those who aren't perfect. – Matthew 9:13

Why I write this blog