I am thankful for beautiful sunsets – Psalm 65:8

Psalm 65:8 (GW) Those who live at the ends of the earth are in awe of your miraculous signs. The lands of the morning sunrise and evening sunset sing joyfully.

My most inspired, productive time is usually late in the evening, so I’m typically focused on my work. But one evening, I looked up and this is what I saw …

God's personal delivery just for me!
a beautiful sunset that God delivered just for me not to miss – and I didn’t! I shouted for joy at any coworkers who might still be around, “Come look at the sunset that God put outside for me!” Several people walked over and smiled at me. They know I love Jesus.

My life changed when God awakened me spiritually – when the Holy Spirit took over my life. I see the things that God does for me and for others; I can’t help but live in great awe each day.

Call me naïve or whatever, but I attribute the beauty of the earth to the great things that God does for us. I marveled at the beauty of that sunset peeking outside of my window in the sky. In our hectic and hurried lives, we miss the special and wonderful things that God does for us when we least expect them. Don’t miss out on God’s sweet surprises.

God wants me to notice his personal touch in my daily life – from sunrise to sunset.

Thank you beautiful Father.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Divine Devotions: The test really is simple

Following Jesus is for sinners, unbelievers and those who aren't perfect. – Matthew 9:13

Why I write this blog