The September of my life

My word for 2014: DO


Do. Yes I "did" this month. I got important things done this month. I also know that I trust God with my life. I'm not out of the woods, but I'm leaving every part of my life in God's hands.

Hebrews 4:13 He knows about everyone, everywhere. Everything about us is bare and wide open to the all-seeing eyes of our living God; nothing can be hidden from him to whom we must explain all that we have done. 

I also know that life for me is deeper and more profound when I trust God. I know that I'm not alone when I trust The Higher Power who created me for His purpose. 

This month I also learned how important it is that we not allow our vocations to become our main identity. I saw peoples' lives shaken and it shook me. I was reminded of how important it is to have a balanced life. This is why I try to keep this verse in my heart:

Colossians 3:23 Work willingly at whatever you do, as though you were working for the Lord rather than for people. 

This month I turned key life events over to God. Powerful. 

I took time to enjoy and spend time with close friends. I've also read during the month. I decided to do lots more focused reading.

My home is also more organized than ever, but it's a work in progress. I had more home improvements completed, too. Organizing one area/room/project each week has been so productive. 

I've also taken time to review my top 3 goals for 2014. I've enjoyed tracking my progress through these monthly blog posts. 

There's still time to finish strong if I do the things that matter to me. You can do the same. 

Do is a wonderful word.  I look forward to fall and all its beauty. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I write this blog

Getting the things done you’d rather not do

The top 10 things I know about God - Psalm 118:14