Ten reasons to trust God with your future - Psalm 40:5


Psalm 40:5 The Voice
You have done so many wonderful things, had so many tender thoughts toward us, Eternal my God, that go on and on, ever increasing. Who can compare with You?


This note is part of a post I wrote when my daughter graduated from high school in 2009. The 10 reasons are based on a greeting card.

I dedicate this to all moms and dads or guardians who have a son or daughter graduating from high school or college. 

It’s time to let go and give them full use of their wings. It was very hard to let go, but God effortlessly took up where I left off.  My daughter recently graduated from college and moved away to start her life. I continue to trust God with her future. 



Top 10 reasons to trust God with your future

10 He planned your life before you existed
9 You get a 24-hour hotline that’s available your entire lifetime
8 His training manual is a best seller
7 Miracles are part of His outstanding reputation
6 He doesn’t ask questions about your mistakes
5 What He says goes
4 He knows your boss and he has your back
3 His rewards are not performance-based; he’s crazy about you
2 He promises satisfaction guaranteed on things like food and clothing
1 And the Number One reason to trust God with your future: Everything He does is because He loves you!

Do you have any empty nest tips to share?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting the things done you’d rather not do

Why I write this blog

The top 10 things I know about God - Psalm 118:14